Do you own a business? Do you have questions about how to market that business online using the free tools that Google provides?
Get Qualified Digital Business Leads!
Wednesday June 22 from 9-11 a.m.
Nine to Five at 1500 Iron Eagle Drive, Eagle, ID 83616.
This two-hour hands-on workshop will cover everything you need to know to set up and manage a Google Business listing. You’ll learn how to:
- Claim your Google Business Listing.
- Verify your business.
- Leverage your listing for improved local, organic Search Engine Optimization results.
- Direct traffic from your Google listing to your website.
- Create keyword-keyword-targetted Google updates, which Google Bots use to index your website.
- Write and upload keyword-rich posts.
- Enrich updates with hashtags, appropriately sized images and headlines that will grab Google’s attention.
- Geo-tag posts to alert Google to your service area.
All this and more for just $75
About the Instructor
Kathy Bowling lives and works in Eagle, Idaho, having recently relocated from Southern California. She opened her digital marketing company, Mountain Marketing Group, in April of 2008.
Before opening the boutique agency, she worked as a marketing director in the public and private sector. And she was the marketing columnist for The Biz Press, The Press Enterprise and On the Mountain Magazine. Kathy is a member of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, the Treasure Valley Connections BNI and Treasure Valley Polka Dot Powerhouse.
Kathy’s teaching experience includes stints as a newspaper and yearbook instructor for Sunrise ISP, a keynote speaker, and a social media teacher for Rim of the World Adult Education.
Come to class with your laptop and passwords at the ready!