Do you own a business? Do you have questions about how to market that business online using the free tools that Google provides? Free class at Nine to Five in Eagle, Idaho on Friday, January 27 from 1-3 p.m.
Get Qualified Digital Business Leads!
Friday, January 27, 2023 from 1-3 p.m.
Nine to Five at 1500 Iron Eagle Drive, Eagle, ID 83616.
This two-hour hands-on workshop will cover everything you need to know to set up and manage a Google Business listing. You’ll learn how to:
- Claim your Google Business Listing.
- Leverage your listing for improved local, organic Search Engine Optimization results.
- Create keyword-keyword-targetted Google updates, which Google Bots use to index your website.
- Write and upload keyword-rich posts.
- Enrich updates with hashtags, appropriately sized images and headlines that will grab Google’s attention.
All this for FREE!
About the Instructor
Kathy Bowling lives and works in Eagle, Idaho, having recently relocated from Southern California. She opened her digital marketing company, Mountain Marketing Group, in April of 2008.
Before opening the boutique agency, she worked as a marketing director in the public and private sector. And she was the marketing columnist for The Biz Press, The Press Enterprise and On the Mountain Magazine. Kathy is a member of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, the Treasure Valley Connections BNI and Treasure Valley Polka Dot Powerhouse.
Kathy’s teaching experience includes stints as a newspaper and yearbook instructor for Sunrise ISP, a keynote speaker, and a social media teacher for Rim of the World Adult Education.
Come to class with your laptop and passwords at the ready!
Click here to register: http://bit.ly/3X53NgF